Great Valley School Board Region 1
If reelected, I will continue to …
- Maintain Great Valley’s reputation for providing a high quality education and being one of the best school districts in the area.
- Use my business and leadership skills to set goals that are fiscally responsible and develop practical plans to achieve these goals.
- Listen to our community to make decisions that take into account the needs of all stakeholders.
- Ensure that the high quality of education in Great Valley is not affected by continuing growth of the district.
Our children and schools need dedicated people with competence and experience on the school board. That’s why I urge you to vote for Samantha. She has the common sense, integrity and expertise that our community deserves on the board.
Recommended by PSEA-PACE and the Great Valley Education Association (Teachers’ Union) as their choice for school board candidate.
Samantha’s School Board Experience
- School Board member since December 2017
- Chair of School Board Policy Committee
- Member of School Board Instructional Technology and Curriculum committee
- Board representative to the district’s Council for Diversity and Inclusion, working to ensure our practices meet the highest standards of diversity, equity, and inclusion in education
- Helped lead the district through navigating education in the pandemic
- Analyzed and deliberated how to best accommodate our district’s growing population, resulting in our current plan to add a new 5th – 6th grade center
- Voted to bring full-day kindergarten to our district